How to add a user
1. Select “Add” in the “Employees” section
The simplest way to do this is from the Recognition Manager overview screen (the first screen when you log in). Just click “Add” (1) in the section titled “Employees”.
You can also access this using the menu on the left-hand side. Click on “Employees” (2) and a menu will drop down. From here, you just need to select “Add” (3).
There are two ways to add new employees – if you are just adding a small number of employees, follow this method to input their details. If you adding more than five employees, bulk upload may be quicker (please contact email@example.com who will provide a Bulk Upload form and explain the process).
At a minimum, you need to fill in the employee’s full name (1), email address (2) and assign them to a department (3) by selecting a team from the list.
Role & admin privileges (4) are set at the lowest level by default. These should only be altered when adding managers or those needing access to this panel.
Once you have finished, click “Save” (5). The page will refresh and a “New user has been added” message will show briefly in the top right-hand corner.
- If you cannot click “Save” as it is greyed out, you have not filled in all the required fields in the form. As a minimum, you must give the employee’s name and email and allocate them to a department.
- If you are unsure whether a user has been added successfully, click “Employees” in the left-hand menu. Select “Browse” from the drop-down menu and a list of all employees will appear with the most recently added at the top of the list.
3. Review your employees (optional)
If you ever wish to review the employees currently on the system, you can click “Browse” under “Employees” from the Recognition Manager overview
This screen will load a screen showing all employees on the system. If you want to search for a specific person, type their name or email address into the search field (1) and ensure “User” is selected from the drop-down menu (2). You can narrow your search by entering a “from” and “to” date (3) for when they were added to the system. If you make a mistake at any point, just click “Clear” (4) to reset the options. Once you are happy, click “Search” (5) to see the results.
- If you select “Manager” in the drop-down menu (2) and type a name into the search field (1), the results will show all employees in the system who have this person as their manager.
- By selecting “Department” (2) and entering a department name into the search field (1), your results will give you all employees in that department.
- To see a list of deleted users, select “Status” (2) and type deleted into the search field (1). This search will bring back a list of deleted employees.